SMEC (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Government of Jammu and Kashmir
High Resolution Satellite imagery, DEM Creation and Related Activities for the Feasibility Study and Preparation of Preliminary Project Report (PPR) for the Construction of Road Tunnel Enabling All Whether Connectivity along with Mughal Road in the State of Jammu & Kashmir, India.
Scope of Work
- Geo-referencing and Digitization of Toposheet.
- Differential Global Positioning system (DGPS) Point Establishment.
- Traverse Survey and Conversion of Data to Mean Sea Level (MSL) : Total Station Survey for Transfer of survey of India (SOI) Benchmark.
- Low Resolution: 10m Accuracy in vertical,Satellite image acquisition of the project site and processing for contour generation.
- High Resolution: 0.5m accuracy in vertical, three dimensional stereo-paired satellite image acquisitions of the project site and processing for contour generation.
- Digital Elevation Model (DEM) creation: with 3D visualization fly through over proposed alignment.
- High Resolution Satellite image draping on DEM for creation of Base Topographical Map for Analysis.
- Training on Functionalities of technologies used where OJT/Hands on Training as part of acceptance test imparted.