BIM, GPR & Utility Detection
Building Information Modeling
BIM stands for “Building Information Modeling” or a “Building Information Model”. This is a rich digital model of a physical building. This model can be used by the design team to design the building, the construction team to model the construction of the building and then the building owner to manage the facility through its life.
NeoGeo is one-stop-shop for all Building Information Modeling (BIM) services. We develop high quality BIM Models to provide accurate representation of all the HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing that serve as effective coordination tool between various disciplines.
Our BIM Services
- 3D Models Structural, Architectural, and MEP modeling.
- Coordination & Integration Clash Detection and resolution among all 3D models.
- Material Extraction Preparation of Bill of Materials and Schedule.
- Project Scheduling (4D & 5D) 4D Time Lines for construction and 5D material extraction and scheduling for execution.
- Energy Analysis HVAC Load Calculations and Building Energy Analysis.
- 3D Renderings and Walkthrough 3D animations of apartments, interior tours, rich multimedia presentations featuring music, titles, voiceovers, and other content.
We provide engineering designs from stage LOD 100 through LOD 500
- Pipe sizing with layout
- Duct Design with layout
- Load calculation
- Equipment selection and scheduling
- Power and power distribution system
- Lightning system
- Fire security systems
- Water systems including wastewater system, domestic water system, storm management water system
- Riser diagrams
- Detailed plumbing drawings
Subsurface Utility Detection with GPR
Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) has been widely used in extracting information of buried utilities particularly as reference for excavation. It is a nondestructive method that uses radar pulses to image the subsurface.
GPR uses UHF/VHF frequencies of the radio spectrum, and detects the reflected signals from subsurface structures. The frequency band is decided by the end application of the survey results or the depth of penetration required for the survey
NeoGeo uses the most advanced GPR system along with Underground Pipe and Cable locators to detect underground utilities. NeoGeo’ services are used by organizations with large & small infrastructure projects, production plants, and factories that require excavations/ digging for commissioning networks (utility networks/ smart city cameras/ plant renovation, etc.).
With more than 5000+KM GPR and utility detection experience in the most complex and busy junctions of cities, cross country utilities, NeoGeo is best positioned to serve customers with different project complexities and sizes.