National Informatics Centre
Government of India
NeoGeoInfo has done this project for the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology.
Procurement/Processing of satellite data for up-scaling of multi-layer GIS Framework-req and Technical Support Services for creation of spatial Database.
Scope of Work
- Ortho – rectification (Cartosat1)
- Geo-referencing (Cartosat1
- Mosaicing (Cartosat 1)
- Co-registration & Mosaicking (LISS IV)
- Pan Sharpening
- Features Extraction work for Road Network, Rail Network, Settlement ,River, Canal(Line/Poly) and water bodies
- Thematic Layer extraction Land use/ Land Cover, Agriculture (Crop/Fallow land), Wasteland, grass/grazing land, NVDI, Geology (Faults/folds/lineaments/structure) Geomorphology etc.
- Digitization of features present on the map with all possible attribution.
- Digitization of OFC Network & Point Locations present on the map with all possible attribution.